Durian Puffs

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I've actually given my family 3 choices to choose what they would like me to make this weekend.
Choice 1 : Durian Cake
Choice 2 : Durian Puff
Choice 3 : Mango Puff
And they had chosen Durian Puff. So Dad went to buy some durians with sis today and I've just completed my puff making and sitting down to relax before another run at making Pineapple Chicken for dinner tonight. Wheeze.... wat a busy day!
I've great difficulties in whipping up the cream and failed in my first attempt. The water and oil content separated. Maybe I've whipped the cream for too long. So 2nd attempt tried to be a bit kiasi and once it thickened, I took it out and mix in the gelatine and durian pulp. Should have also blended the durian pulp before mixing with the whipped cream as the pulp go stuck to the piping tip and I couldn't pipe the cream out. So in then end, I used a spoon and fed the cream into the puffs. So that says all for the ugly stuffing!

0 comments: